Jeff Hertzberg is a physician and co-author of Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day and Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day. He has 25 years of expertise in health care as a practitioner, consultant, and faculty member at the University of Minnesota Medical School. He's also a passionate home baker. Hertzberg developed a passion for superb bread while growing up in the ethnic melting pot of New York City in the 1960s and 1970s, and he refined it through considerable travel to France, Italy, Germany, Spain, the United Kingdom, and Morocco. He and his wife and two daughters live in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- The New Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day: The Discovery That Revolutionizes Home Baking
- Gluten-Free Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day: The Baking Revolution Continues with 90 New, Delicious and Easy Recipes Made with Gluten-Free Flours
- The Best of Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day: Favorite Recipes from Breadin5
- Artisan Pizza and Flatbread in Five Minutes a Day: The Homemade Bread Revolution Continues
- Holiday and Celebration Bread in Five Minutes a Day: Sweet and Decadent Baking for Every Occasion
- #95 in cookbooks