Jeffrey J Fox
Jeffrey J. Fox was named Outstanding Marketer by Sales & Marketing Management magazine, Outstanding Marketer by the National Industrial Distributors Association, and Marketer of the Year by the Connecticut American Marketing Association. He held senior marketing positions at various international companies before launching Fox & Co., a premier marketing consulting firm. Jeffrey's best-selling books have been translated into 35 languages, including How to Become a CEO and How to Become a Rainmaker. He is a graduate of Trinity College in Hartford, CT, and holds an MBA from Harvard Business School. He is a sought-after speaker for major corporations and groups of senior executives. He is a Connecticut resident.
- How to Become a Rainmaker: The Rules for Getting and Keeping Customers and Clients
- How to Become CEO: The Rules for Rising to the Top of Any Organization
- How to Become a Great Boss: The Rules for Getting and Keeping the Best Employees
- How to Make Big Money in Your Own Small Business: Unexpected Rules Every Small Business Owner Needs to Know
- Secrets of Great Rainmakers: The Keys to Success and Wealth