Jen Wilkin is a Dallas-based Bible teacher. She has organized and led studies for women in the home, church, and parachurch settings, and she has authored several books, including the best-selling Women of the Word. JenWilkin.net is where you can find her.
- Women of the Word: How to Study the Bible with Both Our Hearts and Our Minds
- In His Image: 10 Ways God Calls Us to Reflect His Character
- Better - Bible Study Book: A Study of Hebrews
- None Like Him: 10 Ways God Is Different from Us (and Why That's a Good Thing)
- Ten Words to Live by: Delighting in and Doing What God Commands
- #421 in Religious Books & Novels