Jen Wilkin is a Dallas-based Bible teacher. She has organized and led studies for women in the home, church, and parachurch settings, and she has authored several books, including the best-selling Women of the Word. JenWilkin.net is where you can find her.
- Women Of The Word: How To Study The Bible With Both Our Hearts And Our Minds (Second Edition)
- In His Image: 10 Ways God Calls Us To Reflect His Character
- None Like Him: 10 Ways God Is Different From Us (And Why That's A Good Thing)
- Esv Women's Study Bible (Trutone, Deep Brown)
- God Of Freedom - Bible Study Book With Video Access: A Study Of Exodus 19-40
- #421 in Religious Books & Novels