JENNA HELWIG is the food editor of Parents and Health, as well as the author of Real Baby Food and Baby-Led Feeding. She is also a personal chef, a freelance writer, and a culinary instructor. Jenna, her husband, and their daughter live in Brooklyn, New York.
- Bare Minimum Dinners: Recipes and Strategies for Doing Less in the Kitchen
- Baby-Led Feeding: A Natural Way to Raise Happy, Independent Eaters
- Real Baby Food: Easy, All-Natural Recipes for Your Baby and Toddler
- The Multi-Cooker Baby Food Cookbook: 100 Easy Recipes for Your Slow Cooker, Pressure Cooker, or Multi-Cooker
- Smoothie-Licious: Power-Packed Smoothies and Juices the Whole Family Will Love