Jennie Allen is the founder and visionary of IF: Gathering, a ministry that prepares women to grow in their faith and mentor others in their own lives. IF has reached over one million women in nearly 200 countries through simulcasts and live events, and has 7,000 women hosting in-person groups throughout the world. Jennie is a popular podcaster and sought-after speaker who has spoken at Women of Faith, Catalyst, Q Conference, Sent (North American Mission Board), and some of North America's major churches. Restless, Anything, and Nothing to Prove are just a few of the books and study guides she's written. Jennie graduated from Dallas Theological Seminary with a master's degree in biblical studies. She and her husband, Zac, have three children and live in Dallas, Texas.
- Get Out Of Your Head: Stopping The Spiral Of Toxic Thoughts
- Find Your People: Building Deep Community In A Lonely World
- Get Out Of Your Head: A Study In Philippians
- Find Your People Study Guide Plus Streaming Video: Building Deep Community In A Lonely World
- Nothing To Prove: Why We Can Stop Trying So Hard