Jennifer Dukes Lee
Jennifer Dukes Lee (www.jenniferdukeslee.com) and her husband raise crops, pigs, and two lovely humans on the fifth-generation Lee family farm in Iowa. Jennifer is the author of a number of books, including Growing Slow and It's All in Your Head. She enjoys eating queso and singing very loudly to songs with a lot of harmony. She wants to live in such a way that you can't help but want more of Jesus in your life.
- It's All Under Control: A Journey of Letting Go, Hanging On, and Finding a Peace You Almost Forgot Was Possible
- Growing Slow Bible Study: A 6-Week Guided Journey to Un-Hurrying Your Heart
- Grumpy Mom Takes a Holiday: Say Goodbye to Stressed, Tired, and Anxious, and Say Hello to Renewed Joy in Motherhood
- Love Idol: Letting Go of Your Need for Approval--And Seeing Yourself Through God's Eyes
- The Happiness Dare: Pursuing Your Heart's Deepest, Holiest, and Most Vulnerable Desire