Jennifer Fulwiler is a stand-up comedian, the host of a SiriusXM daily discussion show, and the mother of six children. She is the bestselling author of the memoirs Something Other Than God and One Lovely Dream. She self-produced her own tour after being told there wasn't an audience for standup comedy performed by a suburban woman driving a minivan. The tour is already selling out venues across the country. @JenniferFulwiler is her Instagram handle.
- One Beautiful Dream: The Rollicking Tale of Family Chaos, Personal Passions, and Saying Yes to Them Both
- Style, Sex, & Substance: 10 Catholic Women Consider the Things That Really Matter
- Station to Station: An Ignatian Journey Through the Stations of the Cross
- Something Other Than God: How I Passionately Sought Happiness and Accidentally Found It
- Your Blue Flame: Drop the Guilt and Do What Makes You Come Alive