Jennifer Worick is the author of two Worst Case Scenario works (Chronicle), the hit Nancy Drew's Guide to Life (Running Press), and the successful first edition of Things I Want to Punch in the Face (Prospect Park Books), among other books on pop culture, humor, and crafts. She's travelled the country giving college students a funny slide show about dating and sex; she co-owns The Business of Books; she publishes two blogs; and she has over 22,000 Twitter followers. Jen is a resident of Seattle, Washington.
- The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook: College: College
- The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Dating and Sex
- Things I Want to Punch in the Face
- Jokes Every Woman Should Know (Stuff You Should Know)
- Get Happy, Stay Happy: A Journal (Self-Care Journal, Inspirational Journal, Wellness Journal)