Jess Connolly is a woman who has been through it all. She is the cofounder of the Influence Conference + Network and the founder of the Naptime Diaries print store. She is passionate about utilizing her words to encourage women to Jesus through writing and speaking. In Charleston, South Carolina, where she and her husband live with their four children, she and her husband built a church.
- Breaking Free from Body Shame: Dare to Reclaim What God Has Named Good
- You Are the Girl for the Job: Daring to Believe the God Who Calls You
- Always Enough, Never Too Much: 100 Devotions to Quit Comparing, Stop Hiding, and Start Living Wild and Free
- Dance, Stand, Run: The God-Inspired Moves of a Woman on Holy Ground
- You Are the Girl for the Job Study Guide: Daring to Believe the God Who Calls You
- #1438 in Religious Books & Novels