Jess Keating is a zoologist-turned-author who writes with the kind of knowledge that only crocodile bites and skunk sprays can provide. Jess has been making up stories since she was a child, and at the age of eight, she even started a library in her room (mostly to charge her brother late fees). She's also the author of the award-winning biography Shark Woman and the Bonbon and Bun Bun graphic novel series. She currently resides in Ontario, Canada, with her husband, where she is hard at work on her next novel.
- Shark Lady: The True Story of How Eugenie Clark Became the Ocean's Most Fearless Scientist
- Hoppy Go Lucky: A Graphix Chapters Book (Bunbun & Bonbon #2), 2
- Ocean Speaks: How Marie Tharp Revealed the Ocean's Biggest Secret
- Fancy Friends: A Graphix Chapters Book (Bunbun & Bonbon #1), 1
- Cute as an Axolotl: Discovering the World's Most Adorable Animals