Jessica Seinfeld has written four prior cookbooks, all of which have become New York Times bestsellers and have sold over 1.4 million copies. She is the founder and chair of the board of Good+Foundation, a major national organization dedicated to eradicating multi-generational poverty by combining real goods with innovative services for low-income parents and carers, resulting in a family's upward trajectory. She and her three children live in Manhattan with her husband, comedian Jerry Seinfeld.
- Vegan, At Times: 120+ Recipes For Every Day Or Every So Often
- Deceptively Delicious: Simple Secrets To Get Your Kids Eating Good Food
- Double Delicious!: Good, Simple Food For Busy, Complicated Lives
- The Can't Cook Book: Recipes For The Absolutely Terrified!
- Food Swings: 125+ Recipes To Enjoy Your Life Of Virtue & Vice: A Cookbook
- #104 in Cookbooks & Everything Food