Jesus De La Villa
Jesus de la Villa was born in Spain in 1958 and is an International Grandmaster. He is a well-known chess coach who has twice won the Spanish Championship. De la Villa is the best-selling author of 100 Endgames You Must Know and The 100 Endgames You Must Know Workbook.
- 100 Endgames You Must Know: Vital Lessons for Every Chess Player
- The 100 Endgames You Must Know Workbook: Practical Endgame Exercises for Every Chess Player
- Dismantling the Sicilian: A Complete Modern Repertoire for White
- 100 Endgame Patterns You Must Know: Recognize Key Moves & Motifs and Avoid Typical Errors
- #1897 in games & activities