Jill Lightner, a writer and editor, has long been interested in the economics, environmental issues, and flavors of the food system. She was most recently the co-editor of Taste magazine, produced by PCC Community Markets, the nation's largest member-owned food co-op. She's also worked as a food reviewer for the Seattle Weekly and published Edible Seattle magazine, as well as two Edible Communities booklets. Jill is a Seattle resident.
- Mason Bee Revolution: How The Hardest Working Bee Can Save The World - One Backyard At A Time
- Scraps, Peels, And Stems: Recipes And Tips For Rethinking Food Waste At Home
- Mason Bee Revolution: How the Hardest Working Bee Can Save the World - One Backyard at a Time
- Mason Bee Revolution Lib/E: How the Hardest Working Bee Can Save the World - One Backyard at a Time
- #2978 in Cookbooks & Everything Food