James Cobb is an specialist on catastrophe preparedness. He's been a survivalist for much of his life and has nearly two decades of experience in security management and investigation. Jim is the author of Survivalist Magazine's Frugal Prepper column as well as a regular blog for Survival-Gear.com. Jim's main web presence is SurvivalWeekly.com. He lives and works in the Upper Midwest, with his attractive wife and three children, in a reinforced bunker.
- Prepper's Long-Term Survival Guide: Food, Shelter, Security, Off-The-Grid Power and More Life-Saving Strategies for Self-Sufficient Living
- Prepper's Home Defense: Security Strategies to Protect Your Family by Any Means Necessary
- Countdown to Preparedness: The Prepper's 52 Week Course to Total Disaster Readiness
- Prepper's Communication Handbook: Lifesaving Strategies for Staying in Contact During and After a Disaster
- Urban Emergency Survival Plan: Readiness Strategies for the City & Suburbs