Jimmy Evans is a co-founder of Marriage Today, a three-time-weekly television show that reaches more than 100 million households in North America on the DayStar Television Network. Marriage Today Ministries was formed by him and his wife, Karen, in 1994 as a way to aid and mend struggling marriages. Jimmy is also the author of several other books, including The Keys to Sexual Satisfaction and Seven Secrets of Healthy Families. They are the authors of the popular Marriage on the Rock. He and Karen are well-known speakers who frequently bring large crowds to their conferences on marriage and family issues. Amarillo and Dallas, Texas are where they split their time. Visit www.MarriageToday.com for additional information.
- Tipping Point: The End Is Here
- Marriage on the Rock 25th Anniversary: The Comprehensive Guide to a Solid, Healthy and Lasting Marriage
- The Right One: How to Successfully Date and Marry the Right Person
- A Mind Set Free: Overcoming Mental Strongholds Through Biblical Meditation
- Ten Steps Toward Christ: Journey to the Heart of God