Jing Liu is a Beijing-based artist and entrepreneur. He is currently the Managing Director of Moli Design, a China-based design studio that has worked with clients such as the BBC, MasterCard, The Ford Foundation, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, and UNICEF. Liu earned bachelor's degrees in industrial design and engineering and a master's degree in international economics and commerce from Beijing University of Technology. His second book, Imperial China: From Division to Union, is his second book.
- The Making of Modern China: The Ming Dynasty to the Qing Dynasty (1368-1912)
- Barbarians and the Birth of Chinese Identity: The Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms to the Yuan Dynasty (907 - 1368)
- Foundations of Chinese Civilization: The Yellow Emperor to the Han Dynasty (2697 BCE - 220 CE)
- Division to Unification in Imperial China: The Three Kingdoms to the Tang Dynasty (220-907)
- Neonatal Lung Ultrasonography