JJ Goode assists people in the creation of cookbooks. He's co-authored a number of New York Times best-sellers and has been nominated for a number of James Beard Awards. His Gourmet magazine essay on cooking with one arm was chosen by the editors of The Norton Reader for inclusion in their anthology of nonfiction, which also includes Nora Ephron, Barack Obama, and Jesus.
- Salt & Straw Ice Cream Cookbook
- Everyone's Table: Global Recipes for Modern Health
- Tacos, Tortas, and Tamales: Flavors from the Griddles, Pots, and Streetside Kitchens of Mexico
- Turkey and the Wolf: Flavor Trippin' in New Orleans [A Cookbook]
- Pok Pok: Food and Stories from the Streets, Homes, and Roadside Restaurants of Thailand
- #560 in Cookbooks & Everything Food