JOANNA FARROW is a professional food stylist and writer. She has written scores of cookbooks on a variety of topics, including fish and shellfish, children's cooking, desserts, and chocolate. Joanna is a regular writer to many other magazines, including Woman & Home, Best, House Beautiful, You, Men's Fitness, and Ready Steady Cook, and has worked as Deputy Cookery Editor for both BBC Vegetarian Good Food and Prima.
- The Official Harry Potter Baking Book: 40+ Recipes Inspired by the Films
- Doctor Who: The Official Cookbook: 40 Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey Recipes
- Mediterranean Food of the Sun: Over 400 Vibrant Step-By-Step Recipes from the Shores of Italy, Greece, France, Spain, North Africa and the Middle Eas
- Best Ever Three & Four Ingredient Cookbook: 400 Fuss-Free and Fast Recipes: Breakfasts, Appetizers, Lunches, Suppers and Desserts Using Only Four Ingr
- Mediterranean: Food of the Sun: Over 400 Vibrant Step-By-Step Recipes from the Shores of Italy, Greece, France, Spain, North Africa and the Middle Eas