JOANNA FARROW is a professional food stylist and writer. She has written scores of cookbooks on a variety of topics, including fish and shellfish, children's cooking, desserts, and chocolate. Joanna is a regular writer to many other magazines, including Woman & Home, Best, House Beautiful, You, Men's Fitness, and Ready Steady Cook, and has worked as Deputy Cookery Editor for both BBC Vegetarian Good Food and Prima.
- The Official Harry Potter Baking Book: 40+ Recipes Inspired by the Films
- Doctor Who: The Official Cookbook: 40 Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey Recipes
- Great British Bake Off - Bake It Better (No.8): Pastry & Patisserie
- Best Ever Three & Four Ingredient Cookbook: 400 Fuss-Free and Fast Recipes: Breakfasts, Appetizers, Lunches, Suppers and Desserts Using Only Four Ingr
- 400 Three & Four Ingredient Recipes: Fuss-Free, Fast and Frugal-Fabulous Breakfasts, Appetizers, Lunches, Main Meals and Desserts Using Only Four Ingr