Joe Cross is an Australian filmmaker and entrepreneur whose personal transformation was documented in the award-winning documentary Fat, Sick, and Almost Dead, which has received over ten million views to date. Joe's effort to restore his health and vigor by ingesting only fresh juice from fruits and vegetables for 60 days--what he refers to as liquid sunshine--inspired millions of people to follow in his footsteps. Joe founded Reboot with Joe (www.rebootwithjoe.com) to help a global community of people who want to Reboot their lives with information and resources. Joe's comprehensive, easy-to-follow approach, including advice, recommendations, and insights into the mental and physical impacts of a Reboot, is included in this book. Joe splits his time between New York City and Sydney, Australia. In 2014, he will release his next documentary.
- The Reboot With Joe Juice Diet: Lose Weight, Get Healthy And Feel Amazing
- The Reboot With Joe Juice Diet Cookbook: Juice, Smoothie, And Plant-Based Recipes Inspired By The Hit Documentary Fat, Sick, And Nearly Dead
- Fat, Sick And Nearly Dead: How Fruits And Veg
- Juice It To Lose It: Lose Weight And Feel Great In Just 5 Days
- Reboot With Joe: Fully Charged: 7 Keys To Losing Weight, Staying Healthy And Thriving