The Triathlete's Training Bible, The Cyclist's Training Bible, Going Long, Your Best Triathlon, and Your First Triathlon are all best-selling books by Joe Friel. His TrainingBible Coaching company is one of the most successful and well-known in the endurance sports industry. Joe has been training endurance competitors in triathlon, duathlon, road cycling, and mountain biking since 1980, including national champions, world championship challengers, and Olympic athletes. He holds a master's degree in exercise science and is an elite-certified USA Triathlon and USA Cycling Coach. He gives training and racing workshops all around the world, as well as providing fitness industry consultancy services. As the founder of Ultrafit, an alliance of coaching organizations, TrainingPeaks, a web-based software company, and TrainingBible Coaching, he has also been active in business.
- The Triathlete's Training Diary: Your Ultimate Tool for Faster, Stronger Racing, 2nd Ed.
- The Cyclist's Training Bible: The World's Most Comprehensive Training Guide
- Fast After 50: How to Race Strong for the Rest of Your Life
- Your First Triathlon: Race-Ready in 5 Hours a Week
- The Mountain Biker's Training Bible