John C Bogle
BOGLE is the founder and President of the Vanguard Group, Inc.'s Bogle Financial Markets Research Center. He founded Vanguard in 1974 and served as chairman, chief executive officer, and senior chairman until 1996 and 2000, respectively. Bogle was named one of the four Investment Giants of the twentieth century by Fortune magazine in 1999; Time magazine named him one of the world's 100 most powerful and influential persons in 2004, and Institutional Investor honored him with its Lifetime Achievement Award in 2005.
- The Little Book of Common Sense Investing: The Only Way to Guarantee Your Fair Share of Stock Market Returns
- The Bogleheads' Guide to the Three-Fund Portfolio: How a Simple Portfolio of Three Total Market Index Funds Outperforms Most Investors with Less Risk
- Enough.: True Measures of Money, Business, and Life
- Common Sense on Mutual Funds: New Imperatives for the Intelligent Investor
- John Bogle on Investing: The First 50 Years