John C Maxwell
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 26 million books in fifty languages. In 2014 he was identified as the #1 leader in business by the American Management Association(R) and the most influential leadership expert in the world by Business Insider and Inc. magazine. He is the founder of The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation, organizations that have trained millions of leaders. In 2015, they reached the milestone of having trained leaders from every country of the world. The recipient of the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, Dr. Maxwell speaks each year to Fortune 500 companies, presidents of nations, and many of the world's top business leaders. He can be followed at Twitter.com/JohnCMaxwell. For more information about him, visit JohnMaxwell.com.
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You
- Developing The Leader Within You 2.0
- Good Leaders Ask Great Questions: Your Founda
- Developing the Leaders Around You: How to Help Others Reach Their Full Potential
- Today Matters 12 Daily Practices to Guarantee Tomorrow's Success Participant Guide