JOHN EISENBERG is the author of Ten-Gallon War, That First Season, My Boy Barbaro (cowritten with jockey Edgar Prado), and The Great Match Race. He was an award-winning sports columnist for the Baltimore Sun for two decades. He has contributed pieces to BaltimoreRavens.com and has written for Smithsonian, Sports Illustrated, and Details, among other publications. He resides in the city of Baltimore, Maryland.
- The League: How Five Rivals Created The Nfl And Launched A Sports Empire
- That First Season: How Vince Lombardi Took The Worst Team In The Nfl And Set It On The Path To Glory
- Native Dancer, The Grey Ghost: Hero Of A Golden Age
- The Streak: Lou Gehrig, Cal Ripken, And Baseball's Most Historic Record
- Ten-Gallon War: The Nfl's Cowboys, The Afl's Texans, And The Feud For Dallas's Pro Football Future