John G Miller
Miller is the creator of QBQ, Inc., a firm dedicated to making personal accountability a core value for both enterprises and individuals. Internationally, he has worked with hundreds of Fortune 500 and other firms, as well as governmental and non-governmental organizations. Miller is the bestselling author of QBQ!, which has been featured on national television and radio. He is based in Colorado.
- QBQ! the Question Behind the Question: Practicing Personal Accountability at Work and in Life
- The QBQ! Workbook: A Hands-On Tool for Practicing Personal Accountability at Work and in Life
- Raising Accountable Kids: How to Be an Outstanding Parent Using the Power of Personal Accountability
- Flipping the Switch...: Unleash the Power of Personal Accountability Using the Qbq!
- Outstanding!: 47 Ways to Make Your Organization Exceptional