John L Hennessy
John L.Hennessy is the Chairman of Alphabet's Board of Directors and the Director of Knight-Hennessy Scholars, the world's biggest fully endowed graduate-level scholarship program. He is a member of the Cisco Systems Board of Directors and the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation's Board of Trustees. He is also a computer scientist who co-founded MIPS Computer Systems and Atheros Communications. He is the tenth President of Stanford University. The ACM A.M. was given to Hennessy and David Patterson. In 2017, the Turing Prize was awarded.
- Computer Architecture: A Quantitative Approach
- Computer Organization And Design Arm Edition: The Hardware Software Interface
- Rechnerorganisation Und -Entwurf: Die Hardware/ Software-Schnittstelle
- Leading Matters: Lessons From My Journey
- Computer Organization And Design Second Edition: The Hardware/Software Interface