John Lithgow has received two Tony Awards, two SAG Awards, two Academy Award nominations, and four Grammy Award nominations. He's done a lot of work on Broadway and in movies, but his most well-known role is in 3rd Rock from the Sun, for which he won a Golden Globe and an American Comedy Award. He is also a best-selling children's author in the United States. He formed The Lithgow Palooza Company with Broadthink, which promotes his creative children's ideas. Visit his website at www.lithgowpalooza.com for more information. Our website address is www.hachettebookgroupusa.com.
- Caves, Canvases, and Computers, Level 4 (Lithgow Palooza Readers: Level 4)
- From Brush to Wheel, Level 3 (Lithgow Palooza Readers: Level 3)
- Ultimate Field Trips, Level 4 (Lithgow Palooza Readers: Level 4)
- Can You Can-Can?, Level 2 (Lithgow Palooza Readers: Level 2)
- Fiestas, Feasts, and Fun!, Level 3 (Lithgow Palooza Readers: Level 3)