John M Gottman
Dr. John Gottman, a New York Times bestselling author and emeritus professor of psychology at the University of Washington in Seattle, is a New York Times bestselling author. The Relationship Remedy and The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work are two of his many books.
- The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work: A Practical Guide from the Country's Foremost Relationship Expert
- Eight Dates: Essential Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
- The Relationship Cure: A 5 Step Guide to Strengthening Your Marriage, Family, and Friendships
- What Makes Love Last?: How to Build Trust and Avoid Betrayal
- And Baby Makes Three: The Six-Step Plan for Preserving Marital Intimacy and Rekindling Romance After Baby Arrives