John M Gottman
Dr. John Gottman, a New York Times bestselling author and emeritus professor of psychology at the University of Washington in Seattle, is a New York Times bestselling author. The Relationship Remedy and The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work are two of his many books.
- Sequential Analysis: A Guide for Behavorial Researchers
- Meta-Emotion: How Families Communicate Emotionally
- The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work Lib/E: A Practical Guide from the Country's Foremost Relationship Expert, Revised and Updated
- Observing Interaction: An Introduction to Sequential Analysis
- The Science of Couples and Family Therapy: Behind the Scenes at the Love Lab