John Marks is a author and former 60 Minutes producer who has received critical praise. His writing includes The Wall, which was selected a Notable Book of 1998 by the New York Times, and War Torn, which was chosen one of Publishers Weekly's top novels of 2003.
- The CIA and the Cult of Intelligence
- The Search for the Manchurian Candidate: The CIA and Mind Control: The Secret History of the Behavioral Sciences
- The Search for the Manchurian Candidate: The CIA and Mind Control
- Shadows and Light: An anthology of stories by veterans and their partners, healing through post-traumatic stress
- Relationship Help for a Broken, Beaten, and Battered Relationship: The 9 Secrets to Transforming a Broken Relationship into a Beautiful Blossoming One