A physician and nutrition expert, John A. McDougall, M.D., is the founder and director of the nationally renowned McDougall Program, a ten-day residential program that he and his wife, Mary, host in Santa Rosa, California. After graduating from Michigan State University's College of Human Medicine, McDougall performed his internship at Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu and his medical residency at the University of Hawaii. He is certified as an internist by the Board of Internal Medicine and the National Board of Medical Examiners. Along with his wife, he is the author of several nationally bestselling books and co-founder of Dr. McDougall's Right Foods, which produces high quality vegetarian cuisine to make it easier for people to eat well on the go.
- The Starch Solution: Eat the Foods You Love, Regain Your Health, and Lose the Weight for Good!
- The McDougall Program for Maximum Weight Loss
- The McDougall Quick and Easy Cookbook: Over 300 Delicious Low-Fat Recipes You Can Prepare in Fifteen Minutes or Less
- The Healthiest Diet on the Planet: Why the Foods You Love-Pizza, Pancakes, Potatoes, Pasta, and More-Are the Solution to Preventing Disease and Lookin
- The McDougall Program: 12 Days to Dynamic Health