JOHN QUINN is a broadcaster and writer. He's written five children's books, one adult novel, and a memoir called Sea of Love, Sea of Sorrow. In 1992, he won the Bisto Book of the Year award for his children's story The Summer of Lily and Esme. He resides in Galway County.
- Longing and Belonging: The Complete John O'Donohue Audio Collection
- Data Protection Beyond Borders: Transatlantic Perspectives on Extraterritoriality and Sovereignty
- The Irish Home-Rule Convention. 'Thoughts for a Convention, '
- Wisdom from the Celtic World: A Gift-Boxed Trilogy of Celtic Wisdom
- Four Elements: Reflections on Nature