Schroeder, John: - John D. Schroeder is a freelance writer and has written more than fifteen study guides for small groups, including the Leader's Guides for Sisters: Bible Study for Women. He has also coauthored four books, including How to Start and Sustain a Faith-Based Small Group, How to Start and Sustain a Faith-Based Young Adult Group, Dear Lord! They Want Me to Give the Devotions, and Dear Lord! They Want Me to Give the Devotion Again. John has been a newspaper reporter, and a copy editor and director of communications for several corporations. He currently lives in Minneapolis.
Most Popular books By John Schroeder
- I Love Growing Older, But I'll Never Grow Old
- Beatitudes from the Back Side: A Different Take on What It Means to Be Blessed [With Study Guide]
- I Bought a House on Gratitude Street: And Other Insights on the Good Life
- Dear Lord, They Want Me to Give the Devotions!
- Heresies of Catholicism...The Apostate Church
Ranking in Category
All Books by John Schroeder
Show Out of Stock Items