Sir John Whitmore is one of the founding fathers of the coaching profession in the United Kingdom. His book Coaching for Performance was one of the earliest coaching books, selling over a million copies in seventeen languages and popularizing the GROW paradigm. The International Coach Federation has given John the President's Award, and the Independent has named him the number one business coach. He is a strong supporter of coaching, not only as a means of assisting individuals or businesses, but also as a means of contributing to society. Performance Consultants International is his company, and he is the Chairman.
- Coaching for Performance: GROWing Human Potential and Purpose - The Principles and Practice of Coaching and Leadership, 4th Edition
- Sources of Vietnamese Tradition
- Typhoon (Everyman's Library)
- Coaching for Performance (People Skills for Professionals)
- Coaching at Work: Powering Your Team with Awareness, Responsibility and Trust
- #2095 in Business & Investing Books