Johnny Baker has been on staff at Celebrate Recovery since 2004 and has been the Pastor of Celebrate Recovery at Saddleback Church since 2012. As an adult child of an alcoholic who chose to become an alcoholic himself, Johnny is passionate about breaking the cycle of dysfunction in his family and helping other families find the tools that will lead to healing and openness. He knows that because of Jesus Christ, and by continuing to stay active in Celebrate Recovery, Maggie, Chloe, and Jimmy - his three children - will never see him drink. Johnny is a nationally recognized speaker, trainer, and teacher of Celebrate Recovery. He is a coauthor of the Celebrate Recovery Daily Devotional, Celebration Place, and The Landing, and is an associate editor of the Celebrate Recovery Study Bible. He has been married since 2000 to his wife Jeni, who serves alongside him in Celebrate Recovery. Connect at celebraterecovery.com.
- Estrategias Campesinas En El Surandino De Bolivia: Intervenciones Y Desarrollo Rural En El Norte De Chuquisaca Y Potosi
- Celebrate Recovery: The Journey Continues Participant's Guide Set Volumes 5-8: A Recovery Program Based On Eight Principles From The Beatitudes
- The Free Music Of Ireland: A Guide To Pub Sessions
- The Road To Freedom: Healing From Your Hurts, Hang-Ups, And Habits
- Celebrate Recovery Daily Devotional: 365 Devotionals