Jon Kabat-Zinn is the founder and director of the University of Massachusetts Medical School's Center for Mindfulness in Medicine, Health Care, and Society, as well as the Stress Reduction Clinic. Coming to Our Senses, Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction, and Mindfulness for Beginners are his books. He resides in the city of Lexington, Massachusetts.
- Wherever You Go, There You Are: Mindfulness Meditation in Everyday Life
- Full Catastrophe Living: Using the Wisdom of Your Body and Mind to Face Stress, Pain, and Illness
- Sitting Still Like a Frog: Mindfulness Exercises for Kids (and Their Parents) [With CD (Audio)]
- The Craving Mind: From Cigarettes to Smartphones to Love â€“ Why We Get Hooked and How We Can Break Bad Habits
- The Inner Work of Racial Justice: Healing Ourselves and Transforming Our Communities Through Mindfulness