Jonathan Bailor is a New York Times bestselling author and internationally acclaimed wellness expert who specializes in simplifying health via current science and technology. For more than ten years, Bailor has worked with leading scientists to examine and implement over 1,300 studies. Top doctors and scientists from Harvard Medical School, Johns Hopkins, The Mayo Clinic, The Cleveland Clinic, and UCLA have approved his work. Bailor is the founder of SANESolution.com and the CEO of Yopti(R), a wellness technology company. He is the author of The Calorie Myth, a New York Times and USA Today bestselling book, and hosts The SANE Show, a nationally syndicated health radio show. He also blogs on the Huffington Post. Bailor has also registered over twenty-five patents, spoken at Fortune 100 organizations and TED conferences for over a decade, and worked at Microsoft as a Senior Program Manager on Nike+ Kinect Training and XBox Fitness.
- The Setpoint Diet: The 21-Day Program To Permanently Change What Your Body Wants To Weigh
- The Calorie Myth: How To Eat More, Exercise Less, Lose Weight, And Live Better
- The Smarter Science Of Slim: What The Actual Experts Have Proven About Weight Loss, Health, And Fitness
- 99 Calorie Myth and SANE Certified Side and Salad Recipes Volume 2: Lose Weight, Increase Energy, Improve Your Mood, Fix Digestion, and Sleep Soundly
- The Calorie Myth: How to Eat More and Exercise Less with the Smarter Science of Slim