Jonathan Catherman is the author of The Handbook to Manhood, as well as Becoming the Next Great Generation and Leading the Next Great Generation, all of which have achieved international acclaim. With his boys Reed and Cole, he coauthored The Handbook to Middle School, and with his wife, Erica, he coauthored The Girls' Guide to Conquering Life and The Girls' Guide to Conquering Middle School. Jonathan talks internationally about the principles and strengths that empower greatness in children, teens, and young adults. He is an award-winning cultural strategist and leading education trainer focusing in the character and leadership development of youth.
- The Manual To Manhood: How To Cook The Perfect Steak, Change A Tire, Impress A Girl & 97 Other Skills You Need To Survive
- The Manual To Middle School: The Do This, Not That Survival Guide For Guys
- Raising Them Ready: Practical Ways To Prepare Your Kids For Life On Their Own
- The Girls' Guide To Conquering Middle School: Do This, Not That Advice Every Girl Needs
- The Girls' Guide To Conquering Life: How To Ace An Interview, Change A Tire, Talk To A Guy, And 97 Other Skills You Need To Thrive