Jonathan McKee is an expert on youth culture and the author of more than twenty books, including If I Had a Parenting Do Over; 52 Ways to Connect with Your Smartphone-Obsessed Kid; The Zombie Apocalypse Survival Guide for Teenagers; and The Guy's Guide to God, Girls, and the Phone in Your Pocket. He has over twenty years of youth-ministry experience and speaks to parents and leaders worldwide. For more from Jonathan, go to TheSource4Parents.com or follow him on Twitter.com/InJonathansHead.
- The Guy's Guide to God, Girls, and the Phone in Your Pocket: 101 Real-World Tips for Teenaged Guys
- The Guy's Guide to Four Battles Every Young Man Must Face: A Manual to Overcoming Life's Common Distractions
- The Teen's Guide to Social Media... and Mobile Devices: 21 Tips to Wise Posting in an Insecure World
- Parenting Generation Screen: Guiding Your Kids to Be Wise in a Digital World
- The Teen's Guide to Face-To-Face Connections in a Screen-To-Screen World: 40 Tips to Meaningful Communication