Jonathan Rogers is inspired by the amazing fact of God's transforming grace in human lives, no matter what he is writing. He is driven by a desire to see the truths of Scripture take fruit in the lives of students, resulting in lives of integrity, purpose, and joy. Words to Live By for Teenagers, What Really Matters for Students, and his Wilderking Trilogy of adventure stories - The Bark of the Bog Owl, The Mystery of the Swamp King, and The Way of the Wilderking - all show his love. Jonathan graduated from Vanderbilt University with a doctorate in English literature. He resides in Nashville, Tennessee, with his family.
- The World According To Narnia: Christian Meanings In C. S. Lewis' Beloved Chronicles
- Modern Parables, Volume 1: Living In The Kingdom Of God [With Cd And Student Book And Teacher's Guide]
- Modern Parables, Volume 1: Living In The Kingdom Of God
- Take a Closer Look for Teens: Uncommon & Unexpected Insights That Are Real, Relevant & Ready to Change Your Life
- Prayers And Promises Of The Bible