Matt Goulding is an Emmy- and James Beard Award-winning writer and the New York Times bestselling author of over twenty books. He is also the cofounder of Roads & Kingdoms, the 2017 James Beard Publication of the Year.
José Andrés is a Michelin-starred, James Beard Award-winning chef, and was named among Time's 100 Most Influential People. He is the founder and chairman of World Central Kitchen, the NGO behind #ChefsForPuertoRico, and cofounder of ThinkFoodGroup, which has more than thirty restaurants around the world. He is also the author of three cookbooks and the New York Times best-selling We Fed an Island, which describes how Andrés and his team cooked for hundreds of thousands of hungry Americans in Puerto Rico after the devastation of Hurricane Maria.
- The Chef's Garden: A Modern Guide To Common And Unusual Vegetables--With Recipes: A Cookbook
- We Fed An Island: The True Story Of Rebuilding Puerto Rico, One Meal At A Time
- The Bread And Salt Between Us: Recipes And Stories From A Syrian Refugee's Kitchen
- Cuba Cooks: Recipes And Secrets From Cuban Paladares And Their Chefs
- Tapas Deck: 50 Little Dishes That Capture The Essence Of Spanish Cooking