Joseph L Galloway
Joseph L. Galloway served four tours as a war correspondent in Vietnam and twenty years as a senior editor and writer for U.S. News & World Report. He is coauthor, with the late Lt. Gen. Hal Moore, of We Were Soldiers Once and Young, a New York Times bestseller and the basis of the film starring Mel Gibson, and of the bestselling sequel, We Are Soldiers Still. Galloway was decorated with a Bronze Star Medal, the only medal of valor the U.S. Army awarded to a civilian in the Vietnam War. He lives in Concord, NC, with his wife, Dr. Grace Liem Galloway.
- We Were Soldiers Once... and Young: Ia Drang - The Battle That Changed the War in Vietnam
- Abandoned in Hell: The Fight for Vietnam's Firebase Kate
- We Are Soldiers Still: A Journey Back to the Battlefields of Vietnam
- They Were Soldiers: The Sacrifices and Contributions of Our Vietnam Veterans
- So Wrong for So Long: How the Press, the Pundits--and the President--Failed on Iraq