Joseph LeDoux is a member of the Center for Neural Science and the Department of Psychology at New York University, where he is the Henry and Lucy Moses Professor of Science. He is the director of New York University's Emotional Brain Center and the Nathan Kline Institute, and the author of Synaptic Self and The Emotional Brain. LeDoux lives in Brooklyn, New York, and is a member of the National Academy of Sciences.
- Anxious: Using the Brain to Understand and Treat Fear and Anxiety
- The Emotional Brain: The Mysterious Underpinnings of Emotional Life
- Synaptic Self: How Our Brains Become Who We Are
- Gene Therapy Protocols: Volume 2: Design and Characterization of Gene Transfer Vectors
- Gene Therapy Protocols: Volume 1: Production and in Vivo Applications of Gene Transfer Vectors