Dr. Josh Axe is a clinical nutritionist and a doctor of natural medication with a passion for helping people get healthy by using food as medicine. He developed one of the country's largest functional medicine clinics and maintains the popular health website www.draxe.com, which has recipes, natural cures, videos, nutrition counseling, and fitness advice. Dr. Axe is a certified nutrition specialist (CNS) and a board-certified doctor of natural medicine (DNM). He received his doctorate in chiropractic from Palmer College (DC) and is a board-certified doctor of natural medicine (DNM). He and his wife, Chelsea, live in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Ancient Remedies: Secrets to Healing with Herbs, Essential Oils, Cbd, and the Most Powerful Natural Medicine in History
- Essential Oils: Ancient Medicine
- Keto Diet: Your 30-Day Plan to Lose Weight, Balance Hormones, and Reverse Disease
- Eat Dirt: Why Leaky Gut May Be the Root Cause of Your Health Problems and 5 Surprising Steps to Cure It
- The Collagen Diet: A 28-Day Plan for Sustained Weight Loss, Glowing Skin, Great Gut Health, and a Younger You