Joyce Goldstein is a restaurant and food industry consultant as well as a columnist for the San Francisco Chronicle. She was the chef-owner of Square One, a pioneering Mediterranean restaurant in San Francisco, for twelve years. She resides in the city of San Francisco, California.
- Perfect Pairings: A Master Sommelier's Practical Advice For Partnering Wine With Food
- Jam Session: A Fruit-Preserving Handbook [A Cookbook]
- Cucina Ebraica: Flavors Of The Italian Jewish Kitchen
- Inside The California Food Revolution: Thirty Years That Changed Our Culinary Consciousness (California Studies In Food And Culture)
- Mediterranean Fresh: A Compendium Of One-Plate Salad Meals And Mix-And-Match Dressings