Judith Blackstone is the Director of the New York City-based Center for Transpersonal Embodied Psychotherapy and the Woodstock-based Realization Center. She also teaches at the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology and Empire State College, both of which are part of the State University of New York. Living Intimately: A Guide to Achieving Spiritual Harmony in Relationships is one of her books.
- The Fullness of the Ground A Guide to Embodied Awakening
- Trauma And The Unbound Body: The Healing Power Of Fundamental Consciousness
- The Empathic Ground: Intersubjectivity And Nonduality In The Psychotherapeutic Process
- Belonging Here: A Guide For The Spiritually Sensitive Person
- The Enlightenment Process: A Guide To Embodied Spiritual Awakening (Revised And Expanded)