For more than two decades, JUDITH ORLOFF, M.D., assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at UCLA, has assisted patients in mastering the art of surrender in order to achieve emotional liberation. She is the author of Emotional Freedom, which was a New York Times bestseller, as well as Positive Energy, Judith Orloff's Guide to Intuitive Healing, and Second Sight. She has appeared on The Dr. Oz Show, Today, PBS, CNN, and NPR, among others. Her most recent book, The Ecstasy of Surrender, has received over half a million views on YouTube since its TED talk debut. www.drjudithorloff.com has more information and motivation.
- The Empath's Survival Guide: Life Strategies for Sensitive People
- The Power of Surrender Cards: A 52-Card Deck to Transform Your Life by Letting Go
- The Power of Surrender: Let Go and Energize Your Relationships, Success, and Well-Being
- Emotional Freedom: Liberate Yourself from Negative Emotions and Transform Your Life
- Positive Energy: 10 Extraordinary Prescriptions for Transforming Fatigue, Stress, and Fear into Vibrance, Strength, and Love