Julie Bogart is the originator of the Brave Writer program, which teaches writing and language arts to thousands of families each year. She homeschooled her five now-adult children for seventeen years and is the founder of Brave Learner Home, a company that provides coaching and instruction to homeschooling parents. She has also taught theology at Xavier University as an adjunct professor. The Brave Learner is Bogart's first book.
- Raising Critical Thinkers: A Parent's Guide to Growing Wise Kids in the Digital Age
- The Brave Learner: Finding Everyday Magic in Homeschool, Learning, and Life
- A Gracious Space: Fall: Daily Reflections to Sustain Your Homeschooling Commitment
- Poetry Teatime Companion: A Brave Writer Sampler of British and American Poems
- A Place to Belong: Creating an Inclusive and Colorful Family Culture