Julie S Gottman
The Gottman Institute's Co-Founder and President is Julie Schwartz Gottman, Ph.D. She is a well regarded clinical psychologist who is sought as an expert advisor on marriage, domestic violence, gay and lesbian adoption, same-sex marriage, and parenting difficulties by the media and organizations around the world. She is the co-creator of the wildly acclaimed The Art and Science of Love weekend workshop for couples, as well as the co-designer of the Gottman Method Couples Therapy national clinical training program. She is the editor of The Marriage Clinic Casebook and co-author with John Gottman of 10 Principles for Conducting Successful Couples Therapy and The Science of Couples and Family Therapy.
- Eight Dates: Essential Conversations For A Lifetime Of Love
- The Man's Guide To Women: Scientifically Proven Secrets From The Love Lab About What Women Really Want
- Ten Lessons To Transform Your Marriage: America's Love Lab Experts Share Their Strategies For Strengthening Your Relationship
- And Baby Makes Three: The Six-Step Plan For Preserving Marital Intimacy And Rekindling Romance After Baby Arrives
- 10 Principles For Doing Effective Couples Therapy