Julie S Gottman
The Gottman Institute's Co-Founder and President is Julie Schwartz Gottman, Ph.D. She is a well regarded clinical psychologist who is sought as an expert advisor on marriage, domestic violence, gay and lesbian adoption, same-sex marriage, and parenting difficulties by the media and organizations around the world. She is the co-creator of the wildly acclaimed The Art and Science of Love weekend workshop for couples, as well as the co-designer of the Gottman Method Couples Therapy national clinical training program. She is the editor of The Marriage Clinic Casebook and co-author with John Gottman of 10 Principles for Conducting Successful Couples Therapy and The Science of Couples and Family Therapy.
- The Science of Couples and Family Therapy: Behind the Scenes at the Love Lab
- 10 Principles for Doing Effective Couples Therapy
- The Marriage Clinic Casebook
- Ten Lessons to Transform Your Marriage: America's Love Lab Experts Share Their Strategies for Strengthening Your Relationship
- Eight Dates: Essential Conversations for a Lifetime of Love