Kama Einhorn is a children's and teacher's book author and editor. She graduated from the University of California at Berkeley with a master's degree in education and is the author of the best-selling Cursive Writing Made Simple & Fun and the I Can Write My ABC's series.
- Letter Of The Week Flip Chart: Write-On/Wipe-Off Activity Pages That Introduce Each Letter From A To Z
- Rti: Easy Phonics Interventions: Week-By-Week Reproducible Lessons That Teach Key Phonics Skills Students Need To Achieve Reading Success
- The 4-1-1 On Phones!: Ready-To-Read Level 3
- Phonics Poetry Pages: 50 Fill-In-The-Blank Practice Pages That Help Kids Master Essential Phonics Skills For Reading Success
- Olivia Opens A Lemonade Stand